To make an appointment call: 301-895-8750
Garrett Regional Medical Center established the Grantsville Medical Center in February 2017 to provide for residents of the greater Grantsville area and neighboring communities in Pennsylvania.
Visible from I-68, the Grantsville Medical Center is located in the Northern Garrett Industrial Park, neighboring Total Biz Fulfillment and the World Lighthouse Worship Center.
At Grantsville Medical Center, patients can find the healthcare services they need provided by local practitioners. The medical team at Grantsville is proud to offer care for all ages. The state of the art 5,500 square foot facility offers exam and procedure rooms with radiography and lab areas.
In addition, staff at Grantsville also serve wellness needs for businesses and employers of the Grantsville region through GRMC’s Worksite Wellness Program.
Krista Self, CRNP- Born and raised in LaVale, MD, Krista graduated with honors from Allegany High School. After graduation she attended Allegany College of MD where she studied respiratory therapy and later nursing. After graduated she worked in MSICU and the ER department at Winchester Medical Center. In 2009 she obtained AANC certification in psychiatric nursing; provided counseling to children, adolescents, and adults at the Allegany County Outpatient Mental Health Clinic. In 2014 she graduated from Shenandoah University as a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner. She provided chronic care and urgent care to incarcerated males in as super max state prison for 9 years prior to coming joining GRMC in 2020.
Services provided at Grantsville Medical Center include:
- Primary Care
- Acute Illness
- Annual Wellness Exams
- Well Child Care
- Child Vaccinations
- Routine Pap smears
- In-office procedures such as skin tag removals & sutures
- Physicals for school, sports, CDL and DOT
Hours for Grantsville Medical Center
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Primary Care Hours
- Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday- Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Labs & X-rays
- Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday- Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday (No X-Ray): 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
Please call 301-895-8750 for more information.