Garrett Regional Medical Center offers a diverse range of surgeries ranging from inpatient to outpatient procedures, caring for patients of all ages. Our team of highly skilled surgeons treats a wide range of conditions.
Some surgical services offered at Garrett Regional Medical Center include:
- Endoscopy (Colonoscopy, Gastroscopy, Screening, and Therapeutic)
- General Laparoscopic (Gallbladder, Hernia)
- Heart and Vascular (Pacemaker, Shunts, Stripping and Venous Ablations)
- Ophthalmology (Cataracts, Plastics)
- Pediatric (Hernia, Appendectomy)
Patients receive a comprehensive review prior to admission to address questions in more detail. Pre-admission lab testing is also available for surgical services.