Wellness efforts can positively impact absenteeism, health insurance costs, and employee productivity. Over the long term, it can also lead to a more stable workforce.
Garrett Regional Medical Center’s HealthWorks Program can help you control and even reduce costs associated with employee health and wellness. We are dedicated to not only providing health care services for Garrett County and the surrounding service area but ensuring the people of our community are leading healthier, more productive lives.
Our Occupational Health Nurse can meet with your management team to determine the best program for your company. The HealthWorks services are extensive including on-site options. The HealthsWorks Team will help develop a customized program that meets your business needs.
- Drug Screens: Pre-Employment, Post-Accident, and Random Screenings
- Vaccinations: Influenza(Flu),Tetanus Booster
- BiometricScreens: Blood Pressure, Height, Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI), Body Fat Percentage
- WellnessBloodScreens: Multiphasic Screening that requires fasting. Testing includes cholesterol, glucose, iron, etc. This panel can be modified as needed with additional screening options such as HGA1C, PSA, Vitamin D, etc. available.
- OtherCustomizableServicesAvailable, Upon Request!
- And There’s More
In addition to onsite screening services, the HealthWorks team can provide educational information at company events, such as employee health fairs.
The HealthWorks Program can also provide screenings and presentations on health topics such as:
- Sun Health/SkinCareI
Additional topics are available to meet your business and employee needs!